Rooms To Go - ForceField Exclusive Fabric Protection 3 Year Limited Warranty
Protect your furniture investment with the FORCEFIELD FABRIC PROTECTION PLAN from ROOMS TO GO. Your furniture will be professionally treated before delivery to resist food and beverage spills that occur in most households.
Food and beverage spills must be cleaned as soon as possible with ForceField cleaner. For online purchases only, the cleaner will be sent to you separately via mail. Replacement bottles may be obtained by visiting any showroom.
In the event that the spill becomes a permanent stain and the special cleaner sent to you does not remove the stain, under the terms of this limited warranty, ROOMS TO GO, at its discretion, will provide the following services:
- Have the stained area cleaned, and surfaces re-treated by an authorized ROOMS TO GO technician at no cost to the original owner.
- If the stain cannot be removed by an authorized technician, ROOMS TO GO will re-upholster the stained area.
- If step l or 2 cannot be accomplished, at ROOMS TO GO's discretion, the stained piece will be replaced or the owner may select a new piece of furniture equal in value and quality to the original.
LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Any staining caused by act of abuse of the treated fabric; normal soiling; vandalism; fire; flood; wind; lightning; hail; alteration of the treated fabric; stone or sand abrasion; misuse of the treated fabric; harsh or corrosive chemicals; acids; including without limitation, human/animal body fluid; dyes and inks, plant food and fertilizer and bleach; burns; acts which would cause abnormal discoloration or deterioration of the treated fabric; negligence or by anything other than common food or beverage spills.
- Treated fabric which has been repaired or replaced unless the fabric has been properly re-treated with ForceField.
- Damage covered by the warranty issued by the manufacturer of the furniture. At no time shall ROOMS TO GO's payment for repair cleaning or retreatment of the treated fabric exceed the value of the furniture at the time that claim is made under this Limited Warranty.