Rooms To Go Digital Accessibility Statement
Our Policy & Commitment
At Rooms To Go, we are fully committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. We continuously strive to ensure that all of our customers and consumers have equal and effective access to our core and other websites, including our retail products and services. In doing so, Rooms To Go is committed to satisfying all applicable state, local and Federal laws and regulations related to website accessibility.
Digital Accessibility Statement
Our target accessibility standard is the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Levels A and Level AA. As we work toward meeting both these levels, we have dedicated considerable resources to our digital accessibility compliance effort, specifically directing appropriate resources to the individuals responsible for designing, developing and testing our websites and other digital content. Further, we are also ensuring that our support documentation and services are accessible, and that we are collaborating with advocacy groups, industry partners and vendors to identify areas in need of improvement.
Accessibility Features of Rooms To Go
Some example accessibility features of Rooms To Go include:
- Structural Markup: We use appropriate semantic elements and techniques - such as headings, lists, paragraphs, and WAI-ARIA markup - to help make sure that assistive technologies convey appropriate information to persons with disabilities.
- Text Equivalents: We are making sure our images i.e., furniture photographs, descriptions and media are accessible through alternative text equivalents and that these equivalents provide meaningful information so that those with disabilities can make informed buying decisions.
- Keyboard Access: We are making significant efforts to help ensure that keyboard-only users can navigate and use Rooms To Go intuitively.
If you would like further information on Rooms To Go accessibility, or have other accessibility questions or feedback, please contact us via email at [accessibility@RoomsToGo.com.]
If you have trouble viewing content
If you have difficulty accessing information on this site, particularly if using assistive technology, including screen readers, eye tracking devices, or voice recognition software, please contact us. You can do this by emailing us with the following information:
- URL (web address) of the material you tried to access
- the problem you experienced
- your contact information
We'll get back to you as soon as we can, and attempt to provide the information you're seeking.
Last updated: 18 Oct 2018