Included are all SHEEX® merchandise you purchased directly from SHEEX, Inc., via its website or its customer service center. Hereinafter referred to as "Product(s)" include a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects. In the event of manufacturer defects, SHEEX will provide a return shipping label and exchange of your defective product with its current comparable product, subject to current stock and availability at the time of the request.
The SHEEX Product Warranty covers all defects as defined below for one (1) year following purchase of the product from SHEEX. This one (1) year warranty stays with the original date of purchase:
1. Covered Defects:
The following shall be considered as a defective (collectively “Defects”) product should your product meet the below criteria as determined solely by us:
- • Visible indentation or sag of mattresses greater than one (1) inch that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation, including caused by the use of flexing or bowed slats.
- • A physical flaw in the construction of the product, such as fabric tearing or stitch unraveling, that does not result from improper use.
2. What is Not Covered:
- • Normal wear and tear.
- • Any improper use of the product.
- • Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- • Stains, tears, burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by you.
- • Indents, sagging, or body indentations less than one (1) inch deep for mattresses.
- • Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness, smoothness, or attributes of the product.
- • Any product(s) purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner.
- • Any product(s) purchased from a non-authorized SHEEX distributor.
- • Physical damage to the product caused by you.
- • Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- • Damage caused by animals, rodents, or children.
- • Naturally occurring aromas from polyester and spandex.
- • Damage from improper cleaning methods or improper cleaning materials.
- • SHEEX Performance reNEWed Products. For reNEWed Products, all sales are final.
* SALE section items may not be returned or exchanged.
* Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
* Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges of items purchased from third-party retailers. We recommend getting in touch with any third-party retailer directly for information on their return policies.
SHEEX® Mattresses warranty information can be found linked here.
If you’ve received a defective item, please contact Customer Service by phone, 856-334-3021, by emailing, CustomerService@SHEEX.com, or by using the “Live Chat” feature on our website for assistance and we will provide you with a prepaid return label.
Please be sure to have the following information available:
- The purchase order number
- Photographs of the defective or damaged item displaying the SHEEX tags
- Did you notice the damage over time, or did it happen all at once?
YOUR DEFECTIVE ITEM WARRANTY REMEDY
SHEEX has sole discretion to determine if your Defect is legitimate as per this Limited Warranty. If the product is found to be defective, your sole remedy will be a replacement of your product with a comparable size, color and model. Should your size, color and/or model be discontinued or out-of-stock, we will provide the most comparable product available as a replacement at our discretion.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BEYOND THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY AND IN OUR MARKETING MATERIALS. EACH OF THOSE PARTIES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, AND IMPLIED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS CONTRACT AND OUR TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT.