Rooms To Go Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. STATE RESIDENCY RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- DESCRIPTION: This Promotion consists of a random drawing from among entrants who submit an Entry. Entries will not be judged, prize winners are awarded by random draw.
- TO ENTER: To enter, complete and submit the entry form, and upload a photo of your Rooms To Go furniture in your home (“Entry”). Entries must be submitted between June 22, 2022 and August 22, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). Entry is not permitted within 30 days of purchase of Rooms To Go furniture pictured within your home. DO NOT INCLUDE ANY PERSON IN YOUR PHOTO. One winner will be selected by random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, or illegible entries, or for address changes of entrants. Limit one entry per person. Each entrant is a "Participant." All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is: Roomstogo.com, Inc. and its affiliates, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584 ("Sponsor"). Sponsor's decisions relating to, as well as all interpretations of, these Official Rules and the conduct or administration of the Promotion, shall be final and binding. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the states of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, or the age of majority to enter into a binding contract, whichever is older. Employees of Sponsor, and its parent and affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Eligibility is also contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- LICENSE: Upon submitting an Entry, and whether or not your Entry is disqualified or selected as a winner, you grant to Sponsor an exclusive unlimited, royalty-free irrevocable perpetual right and license in and to the Entry, in whole and in part, and all the intellectual and other property rights therein including but not limited the right to make derivative works and to commercially exploit the Entry in connection with Sponsor, Sponsor’s brands, goods and services, throughout the world, and further agree to execute all documents and perform all acts deemed necessary by Sponsor to protect Sponsor’ license in the Entry and intellectual property rights associated therewith. You understand and agree by granting this license that your Entry may be modified, edited, distorted, used in whole or in part, alone or in combination with other works, used in illusory or composite form, or in any other manner, as solely determined by Sponsor in any media and medium whatsoever now known or hereinafter developed (including without limitation print, broadcast, radio, digital, and on-line) without further compensation or review. You will not now nor in the future be paid for your Entry or for granting Sponsor any of these rights. The consideration for the rights granted to Sponsor herein is your opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- DRAWING: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner from all eligible entries received. The random drawing will occur on or about September 1, 2022. Winner will be notified by email within around 3-10 days of the drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release from liability which must be received by Sponsor within 15 days of the date of first attempted notification, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and will result in the selection of an alternate winner.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: The following prize will be awarded: one (1) $500 cash. The approximate retail value of the prize is $500 and for all prizes is $500. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event of unavailability. All details of the prizes shall be determined solely by Sponsor. All taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winners. Prizes are non-transferable. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- ENTRIES: Proof that you completed an entry does not constitute proof or evidence that it was received by Sponsor or eligible to win. Sponsor reserves the absolute right to disqualify and/or immediately remove any entries and/or Participants in whole or in part for any reason within its sole and absolute discretion. Without limitation, entries will be disqualified if Sponsor considers for any reason the entry, or any element thereof, not to be in the spirit of the Promotion, ineligible or otherwise not compliant with these rules, or will have a detrimental impact on Sponsor, this Promotion, any of Sponsor’s brands, products or services.
- PROMOTION CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, this Promotion or any element thereof is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, cheating/fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any element thereof and select the winner(s) from eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the action, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper conduct of the Promotion or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor shall not be liable to winners or any other person for failure to execute this Promotion or any element thereof, or supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action, regulation, order, or request, by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulation, order, or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber-attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond its reasonable control. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, human or other error in the printing of promotional and/or collateral advertising materials, administration of the Promotion, processing of entries or in the announcement of a prize or in any other materials or information associated with this Promotion of any element thereof.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that this Promotion and these Official Rules and any action or omission relating to or arising out of this Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States of America. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class, representative, consolidated, or private attorney general action, exclusively before a court located in Florida. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- REMOVAL FROM FUTURE MAILINGS: To have your name and address removed from Sponsor's future postal mailings regarding promotional sweepstakes, print your name, address, and a statement saying, "Remove me from all future mailing lists" on a piece of paper and mail to: Rooms To Go Removal Notification, PO Box 458, Seffner, Florida 33584. Sponsor will process your request within 60 days
- WINNERS LIST: A list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Winners List Request, ROOMS TO GO SWEEPSTAKES, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584, within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period.