Why White & Wicker Patio Furniture?The timelessness of wicker furniture combined with a crisp, white finish creates a versatile, breezy aesthetic. Patios outfitted in white and wicker decor have a bright and uplifting look whether you pair two shades of white or leave the wicker a natural brown. Wicker is a popular furniture choice, making it easy to find white furniture for your seating area and dining space plus finishing touches. Find out how to use this classic material and clean color to create a beautiful, fresh outdoor space. This article includes advice on:
- Picking the perfect white and wicker seating for your patio, deck or balcony.
- Refreshing your outdoor dinner parties with white and wicker dining furniture.
- Creating a breathtaking outdoor retreat with additional accessories.
White Wicker Seating Sets
Sink into relaxation with cozy wicker seating and pristine white cushions.Wicker furniture works well in various themes and layouts, making it an extremely versatile option for outdoor seating. You can pair a wicker sofa with a glass-top table for a contemporary motif or keep things natural with a wicker conversation set featuring teak accents. When you add white to the mix, you get a neutral, flexible shade that highlights your patio furnishings. To begin decorating your seating area for comfortable relaxation and outdoor entertainment, think about the type of seating you want. Looking for a sectional to accommodate your large family gatherings? How about a conversation set to cozy up your pool house? The right wicker seating, white cushions and decor is a fantastic way to boost your outdoor spaces.
Sectionals, Conversation Pits & MoreWhen it comes to seating, wicker frames have a comfy appeal. A wicker sectional with a warm walnut stain and robust woven details offers plenty of stylish comfort. Add some ivory cushions to create an irresistible spot for lounging under the sun. Earthy colors like khaki or walnut brown paired with brilliant white hues create stunning contrast for a familiar, homey aesthetic.
Woven wicker adds elegant contrast to the smooth softness of cream-colored cushions.For your backyard terrace, a wicker conversation set with a sofa or loveseat and a couple of chairs makes a lovely highlight for your garden or surrounding lawn. Beautifully curved silhouettes and billowy curtains evoke an ethereal beauty, while wicker finishes bring out the best in any natural landscape. Opt for wicker accents like an ottoman or coffee table to further accentuate your layout.
Wicker fits in naturally outdoors while white cushions deliver a fresh, clean aesthetic.Prefer a mix and match approach for your outdoor seating? Consider sets that include wicker, white cushions and other materials like teak or acacia wood. Multiple textures are the perfect way to boost the visual appeal of a wicker and teak chat set accented with white pillows and decor.
Teak accents add eye-catching texture to this wicker and white chat set.Similarly, it’s easy to introduce bold color choices into your white and wicker palette. A brilliant white wicker frame makes a lovely backdrop for vibrant ocean blue cushions on your laidback, beach-themed deck. Or, take a minimalist approach by choosing white wicker seating with a low-profile frame and soft gray cushions to create a monochromatic setting.
Bold color accents work well with a white and wicker palette.
Dining with White & Wicker Furniture
White wicker has a fresh feel perfect for dining outdoors.You love freshly prepared food, so how about a crisp, clean aesthetic for patio dining, too? Plan your next al fresco meal on a white and wicker dining set. This open, airy look encourages joyful celebrations under the sun and in the shade. Keep your balcony or porch fresh and breezy with these white and wicker furniture ideas:
- Bistro Set: Unwind with a morning coffee or enjoy a starlit dinner with a white and wicker bistro set. Swapping out different colored cushions throughout the year boosts your curb appeal, too. For a small balcony, choose a white wicker bistro table and chairs for refined dining.
- Bar Tables & Sets: Stir up some cocktails with a white and wicker bar table and stools. Perching at bar height keeps things casual for small gatherings and romantic dinners. Wonderful for entertaining, wicker bar sets make your veranda the new spot for fun weekend hangouts.
- Dining Tables: White wicker dining tables and chairs deliver both charm and character, making them the talk of your get-togethers. Tailor your design with a white wicker or rattan dining set capped with a glass tabletop to allow the intricate weave to shine through.
Enjoy the view from your balcony with a stunning white wicker bistro set.
White & Wicker Decor
Surrounding decor plus a white egg chair with a wicker frame blend together for a complete outdoor look.Finishing your patio layout with a few white and wicker accessories helps you design the ultimate oasis. Complement your terrace dining set with a container garden full of blooming white flowers, or use a few white ceramic planters if you need to save space. Or add a few classic white garden statues and basketweave wall art to elevate your design. Need more white and wicker decor ideas? Consider adding the accents below to enhance your layout:
- Poolside Lounges: Prepare for lavish relaxation by the pool on a pair of white wicker chaise lounges or enjoy a soothing siesta on a daybed. Cushioned to keep you comfy, these stylish lounge seating options offer a serious escape from the daily hustle.
- Umbrellas: Enjoy a tall, icy glass of lemonade on hot sunny days by sitting under a white umbrella. Choose from models designed for the center of your dining table or invest in a cantilever umbrella to bring shade to your outdoor oasis.
- Porch Seating: A classic wicker rocking chair is the picture-perfect way to evoke a nostalgic feel reminiscent of your grandparent’s front porch. Either go for this retro patio option or freshen up your seating with a white wicker porch swing, which is ideal for boho-chic decor.
- Cozy Rugs: White outdoor rugs add comfort as well as style to your patio or deck. Use a rug under your seating or dining set to complement ivory cushions, snowy table runners and porcelain flower vases.
- Lighting: Outdoor lighting brightens your space both day and night. Lanterns make beautiful embellishments during the daytime and transform into practical lighting once the sun goes down. Get the same results from hanging pendants, sconces and table lamps.
- Fire Pits: For chilly evenings by the light of the moon, pick up a round white or wicker fire pit to position in the center of your curved sectional or conversation set.
Off-white cushions and a robust wicker frame make this sectional the perfect spot for all your gatherings.