A better morning tomorrow begins with the way you sleep tonight. Trusted by world-class athletes from football players to swimmers, MOLECULE mattresses and sleep products feature state-of-the-art materials to create a healthy environment to rest, recover and recharge.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT MOLECULE?
COOL AND BREATHABLE
MOLECULE sleep products boost airflow and direct heat away from the body, keeping you at the perfect temperature for restorative rest.
A SCIENTIFIC APPROACH
Including leading sleep doctors like Dr. Daniel Barone, scientists and engineers, the research and development team at MOLECULE is all about applying the latest sleep technologies to promote better wellness and cooler, more relaxing sleep.
Top athletes like Alex Morgan, Michael Phelps, and Russell Wilson trust MOLECULE for a refreshing night’s sleep. Heat dissipating technology in these high-tech sleep products helps to lower core body temperature as you sleep, optimizing your body’s natural recovery process.
EXPLORE MOLECULE SLEEP PRODUCTS
MOLECULE 2 MATTRESS WITH MICROBAN®
Research shows that a clean, temperature-regulated environment provides the best conditions for quality sleep cycles. Designed to maximize your overall wellness, the MOLECULE 2 mattress brings together antimicrobial materials, three layers of plush foam and 5-zone support for healthy, cool and restorative sleep.
MOLECULE 1 MATTRESS
Featuring three layers of eco-friendly foam and a 3-zone support layer, it’s easy to see why the MOLECULE 1 mattress is a favorite of athletes and active adults. While the sleep surface conforms to your body shape to ease pressure points, breathable construction and materials create a cooling effect for complete comfort.
“I APPRECIATE HOW MOLECULE COMBINES SCIENCE WITH SPORTS PERFORMANCE AND HAS A FOCUS HELPING ATHLETES RECOVER BETTER SO WE CAN PLAY BETTER.”
-Russell Wilson, NFL Quarterback
“YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WITH MOLECULE SLEEP PRODUCTS. THEY'RE VERY COOL TO THE TOUCH, AND EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE.”
-Alex Morgan, U.S. Women's National Soccer Team
“WE ARE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR HEALTHY WAYS TO MAXIMIZE OUR POTENTIAL. ACHIEVING BETTER SLEEP MAY SEEM SIMPLE, BUT THERE IS SO MUCH RESEARCH AND SCIENCE ON HOW TO BEST ACHIEVE QUALITY SLEEP FOR PERFORMANCE.”
-Nicole Phelps and Michael Phelps, Olympic Champion
SHOP THE MOLECULE BRAND
GET TO KNOW MOLECULE - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT MOLECULE MATTRESSES?
The first sleep system made to help you achieve your body’s peak performance, MOLECULE offers airflow-enhancing technology that keeps body temperature at optimum levels for recuperative, slow-wave sleep. Working with sleep specialists, MOLECULE has pioneered new manufacturing techniques and decades of research to create recovery-focused products for your active lifestyle.
ARE MOLECULE PRODUCTS SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT?
An eco-friendly mattress helps you rest easy in more ways than one. Made following strict environmental standards, MOLECULE employs an air-sealed foam chamber and carbon beds to clean up and reduce emissions during manufacturing. The result is a process that decreases emissions by 97% compared to standard manufacturing.
MOLECULE mattresses use only foam Made in the USA and certified free of:
- Ozone depleters
- PBDE flame retardants
- Heavy metals like mercury and lead
- Phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
These beds also promote good indoor air quality, offering low VOC, or volatile organic compound emissions, at less than 0.5 parts per million.
WHAT TYPE OF MATERIAL AND MATTRESS SIZING DOES MOLECULE USE?
MOLECULE mattresses come in several dimensions and weights:
- Queen: 80”L X 60”W X 12.25”H, 87 lbs
- King: 80”L X 76”W X 12.25”H, 114 lbs
- California King: 84”L X 72”W X 12.25”H, 114 lbs
All layers of MOLECULE mattresses are crafted from 100% certified eco-friendly foam with a 98% polyester and 2% Lycra cover.
DO I NEED TO AIR OUT MY MOLECULE MATTRESS BEFORE I USE IT?
Thanks to a patented process that carbon filters air during manufacturing, you can use your new MOLECULE sleep products without airing them out first. When unboxed, other companies’ foam mattresses may go through a process called off-gassing, which releases chemicals into the air. MOLECULE’s responsible manufacturing eliminates off-gassing for a safe, eco-friendly mattress.
MOLECULE mattresses use a non-toxic, water-based glue that may give off a faint scent for about 24 hours, but they are safe to use right away.
HOW DO MOLECULE MATTRESSES INCREASE AIRFLOW?
MOLECULE designs all its products using proprietary cooling technology to optimize your body’s recovery while you rest. Research shows that you get your best sleep for whole-body restoration on a heat-dissipating mattress, so these beds’ breathable construction allows for increased airflow to keep you comfortable and healthy.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO SET UP A MOLECULE MATTRESS?
- Start by putting the box in the room where you want your bed, then take the mattress out of the box.
- After placing the mattress on top of the bed foundation, lay the mattress on its side. Look for a seam in the outer plastic wrapping running from end to end. There will be a flat spot under this seam where the mattress end rolls into itself.
- Cut along the seam using the letter opener tool included with your delivery. Keep this tool handy as you’ll need it again soon. Be careful to cut only the plastic wrapper rather than the mattress underneath.
- After you remove and discard the outer layer of plastic, your mattress will still be inside an inner plastic bag. Let the mattress unroll and unfold on the foundation. Using the letter opener, remove the inner plastic bag without letting the blade touch the mattress directly. Once it’s free of wrappings, the mattress will start to expand right away.
- Your mattress will be ready to use within a few minutes, though it might take 24 to 72 hours to reach its full, final shape.