THE MOLECULE DIFFERENCE
COOLER, CLEANER SLEEP
Air-Engineered™ for optimal airflow and products with TENCEL™ and Microban® for cleaner sleep
BACKED BY SCIENCE
Designed by top engineers, scientists, and sleep doctors including Dr. Daniel Barone
TESTED AND TRUSTED
Elite athletes like Alex Morgan, Michael Phelps, and Russell Wilson sleep on MOLECULE
EXPLORE MOLECULE SLEEP PRODUCTS
“I APPRECIATE HOW MOLECULE COMBINES SCIENCE WITH SPORTS PERFORMANCE AND HAS A FOCUS HELPING ATHLETES RECOVER BETTER SO WE CAN PLAY BETTER.”
-Russell Wilson, NFL Quarterback
“YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WITH MOLECULE SLEEP PRODUCTS. THEY'RE VERY COOL TO THE TOUCH, AND EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE.”
-Alex Morgan, U.S. Women's National Soccer Team
“WE ARE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR HEALTHY WAYS TO MAXIMIZE OUR POTENTIAL. ACHIEVING BETTER SLEEP MAY SEEM SIMPLE, BUT THERE IS SO MUCH RESEARCH AND SCIENCE ON HOW TO BEST ACHIEVE QUALITY SLEEP FOR PERFORMANCE.”
-Nicole Phelps and Michael Phelps, Olympic Champion
MOLECULE is the first sleep system designed specifically for those who strive for peak performance in their active lifestyles. Our Air-Engineered™ mattresses feature Molecular-FLO™ technology, which regulates and dissipates heat, and helps you to achieve maximum slow wave sleep essential for recovery. Our products have been developed in collaboration with renowned sleep doctors and specialists and are based on decades of research and proprietary manufacturing processes and materials. Elite athletes including Michael Phelps, Russell Wilson, and Alex Morgan all depend on MOLECULE products to optimize their sleep and maximize their performance.
Rest easy knowing that the foam used in our mattresses and toppers adheres to the strictest environmental standards. We leverage a patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming that uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - reducing emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing. This process also helps to remove off-gassing and the need to “air-out” the bed before use.
All foam used in MOLECULE mattresses is Made in the USA and CertiPUR-US® certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Dimensions and Weights: Queen: 80”L X 60”W X 12.25”H, 87 lbs King: 80”L X 76”W X 12.25”H, 114 lbs Cal King: 84”L X 72”W X 12.25”H, 114 lbs
Materials and Construction: All layers are 100% CertiPUR-US® Certified foam The cover is 98% Polyester, 2% Lycra
No. In fact, our proprietary manufacturing process scrubs air through carbon filters to eliminate off-gassing. It’s also eco-friendly and virtually emissions-free. Our non-toxic, water-based glue may sometimes emit a slight scent which will dissipate within 24 hours.
Every product at MOLECULE is designed to maximize recovery-focused sleep with our proprietary Air Engineered™ manufacturing system that offers enhanced airflow and heat dissipation. Our research and development team, working in conjunction with our engineers and Medical Advisory board, select materials, invent production processes, and develop designs to create sleep products that efficiently transfer heat away from the body - an important factor to getting the most restorative sleep possible. The result? Meticulously engineered products that keep you at the perfect sleep temperature, optimizing rest and overall wellness.
Move the box to the room where you plan to use your new bed. Remove the mattress from box.
- Move the box to the room where you plan to use your new bed. Remove the mattress from box.
- Lay mattress on its side on top of bed foundation. Locate the seam in the plastic—it runs from one end to the other.
- Notice the flat spot/void under the seam where the mattress end rolls into itself. Using the included letter opener with delivery, carefully cut along the seam. Take care that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Remove and discard the outer plastic wrapping.
- Allow mattress to unroll and unfold on the foundation. Again, using the included letter opener, carefully remove the inner plastic bag. Take care that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Mattress will immediately begin to expand.
- Your mattress will be ready within a few minutes, but it may require between 24 to 72 hours for it to fully regain its shape.