Skip to Main Content
ROOMS TO GO MEMPHIS-AREA STORES GRAND OPENINGS BONUS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
OPEN TO TENNESSEE AND MISSISSIPPI RESIDENTS ONLY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- DESCRIPTION: These Official Rules govern two separate Promotions. These Promotions are two random drawings to be conducted around the grand openings of two Rooms To Go Memphis-area stores. One drawing will be conducted around the grand opening of the Rooms To Go Memphis store (“Memphis Bonus Sweepstakes”), and a second drawing will be conducted around the grand opening of the Rooms To Go Southaven store (“Southaven Bonus Sweepstakes”). The Memphis Bonus Sweepstakes and the Southaven Bonus Sweepstakes are each a separate Promotion.
- TO ENTER: Each Promotion is a separate drawing, and each Promotion must be entered separately. To enter the Memphis Bonus Sweepstakes, you must scan the QR code that will be displayed at the Grand Opening event at the Rooms To Go Memphis store, located at 7171 Appling Farms Pkwy., Memphis, TN 38133, and complete the online entry form that is displayed after scanning the QR code. To enter the Southaven Bonus Sweepstakes, you must scan the QR code that will be displayed at the Grand Opening event at the Rooms To Go Southaven store, located at 5295 Pepper Chase Dr., Southaven, MS 38671, and complete the online entry form that is displayed after scanning the QR code. Each entrant is a “Participant.” The “Promotion Period” is the time frame during which you can submit an entry to win, which is December 30, 2023, through January 7,2023. Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- SPONSORS: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is: RTG Furniture Corp. of Georgia, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584. Sponsor’s decisions relating to, as well as all interpretations of, these Official Rules and the conduct or administration of the Promotion, shall be final and binding. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- ELIGIBILITY: These Promotions are open only to legal residents of the States of Tennessee and Mississippi who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsors or their parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliate companies, advertising or promotional agencies and suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employees are not eligible. Eligibility is also contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- DRAWING: Each Sponsor will select 1 winner from the eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion. Each winner will win a single prize as designated in a random drawing. Limit one prize per person and per household per Promotion. The random drawings will occur on or before January 14, 2024. The drawing will be conducted by each Sponsor or its designee. Each potential Winner will be notified by phone on or about January 22, 2024, and may be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility/liability and publicity release, which must be received within 15 days of the first attempted notification.
- PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
a. One (1) Rooms To Go Gift Card for $500
- PRIZE DETAILS; ODDS:
b. All selections of prizes are at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of ALL Prizes is: $500 for each Promotion. Prizes listed in section 6 (a) will be in the form of a gift card in the amount of the stated ARV.No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event of unavailability. All details of the Prize shall be determined solely by the applicable Sponsor. All taxes are the sole responsibility of Prize Winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners of prizes valued at over $600 will be required to complete the declaration of eligibility/liability and publicity release, which requires you to provide your social security number or other tax ID number, for Sponsors to comply with IRS regulations and issue an IRS Form 1099-Misc.
- WINNER LIST:
c. Participants acknowledge and agree that the Potential Winners will be announced shortly after each drawing. A list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Winners List Request, Rooms To Go Memphis Stores Grand Opening Sweepstakes, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584, within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Please indicate the store for which you would like information.
- WINNER VERIFICATION AND NOTIFICATION:
d. An entrant (a “Potential Winner”) is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a Potential Winner, unless and until the Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified. If a Potential Winner fails to respond to any notification attempt or return verification documents within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or an undeliverable or other error message is received by Sponsor, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit his/her prize.
- LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITIES:
e. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Use of any automatic means to enter the Promotion is prohibited. The Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, members, partners, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, delayed entry or communication caused by the Participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Promotion or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Participant, Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Promotion and determine the winners from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- GENERAL RULES:
f. As a condition of entry into the Promotion, Participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property that may be sustained in connection with creation of or submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of and/or awarding of the prizes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Released Parties to use winners’ persona, in whole or in part, including without limitation their names, likenesses, photographs, voices, entries, opinions, hometown, city and state for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) and any other public use, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participants agrees that these Promotions and these Official Rules and any action or omission relating to or arising out of these Promotions is governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflicts of law provisions, and is subject to the laws, rules and regulations of the United States and these Official Rules. As a condition of participating in these Promotions, Participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with these Promotions, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or collective action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Tennessee having jurisdiction, and Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Tennessee. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- REMOVAL FROM FUTURE MAILINGS: To have your name and address removed from Sponsors’ future mailings regarding sweepstakes, hand print your name, address, and a statement saying, “Remove me from all future mailing lists” on a piece of paper and mail to: Rooms To Go Removal Notification, PO Box 458, Seffner, Florida 33584. Sponsors will process your request within 60 days.