Skip to Main Content
ROOMS TO GO TOY DRIVE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
OPEN TO GEORGIA RESIDENTS ONLY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- DESCRIPTION: This Promotion consists of a random drawing to be conducted around the Toy Drive at the Perimeter store located at 1201-A Hammond Drive, NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30346.
- TO ENTER: To enter, you must do so in person at the Toy Drive event at the Rooms To Go Perimeter store by scanning the QR code onsite at the Rooms To Go Perimeter store and completing the online entry form that is displayed after scanning the QR code. Each entrant is a “Participant.” The “Promotion Period” is the time frame during which you can submit an entry to win, which is December 16, 2023, from 11am-2pm. Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- SPONSORS: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is: RTG Furniture Corp. of Georgia, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584. Sponsor’s decisions relating to, as well as all interpretations of, these Official Rules and the conduct or administration of the Promotion, shall be final and binding. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the State of Georgia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliate companies, advertising or promotional agencies and suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Eligibility is also contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- DRAWING: Sponsor will select ten (10) winners from all eligible entries received. Each winner will win a single prize as designated in a random drawing. Limit one prize per person and per household. The random drawing will occur on or around December 18, 2023. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee. Each potential winner will be notified by email on or about December 20, 2023.
- PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
- Five (5) Rooms To Go Gift Cards for $250
- Five (5) Rooms To Go Gift Cards for $500)
- PRIZE DETAILS; ODDS: All selections of prizes are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of ALL Prizes: $3,750. Prizes will be awarded by a Sponsor gift card as set forth above. No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event of unavailability. All details of the Prize shall be determined solely by Sponsor. All taxes are the sole responsibility of Prize Winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are non-transferable.
- WINNER LIST: Participants acknowledge and agree that the Potential Winners will be announced shortly after the drawing. A list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Winners List Request, Rooms To Go Toy Drive Sweepstakes 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584, within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Please indicate the store for which you would like information.
- WINNER VERIFICATION AND NOTIFICATION: An entrant (a “Potential Winner”) is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a Potential Winner, unless and until the Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified. If a Potential Winner fails to respond to any notification attempt or return verification documents within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or an undeliverable or other error message is received by Sponsor, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit his/her prize.
- LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITIES: Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Use of any automatic means to enter the Promotion is prohibited. The Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, members, partners, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, delayed entry or communication caused by the Participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Promotion or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Participant, Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Promotion and determine the winners from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- GENERAL RULES: As a condition of entry into the Promotion, Participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property that may be sustained in connection with creation of or submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of and/or awarding of the prizes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Released Parties to use winners’ persona, in whole or in part, including without limitation their names, likenesses, photographs, voices, entries, opinions, hometown, city and state for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) and any other public use, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that this Promotion and these Official Rules and any action or omission relating to or arising out of this Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to the conflicts of law provisions, and is subject to the laws, rules and regulations of the United States and these Official Rules. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of, or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or collective action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Georgia having jurisdiction, and Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Georgia. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- REMOVAL FROM FUTURE MAILINGS: To have your name and address removed from Sponsor’s future mailings regarding sweepstakes, hand print your name, address, and a statement saying, “Remove me from all future mailing lists” on a piece of paper and mail to: Rooms To Go Removal Notification, PO Box 458, Seffner, Florida 33584. Sponsor will process your request within 60 days.