SCOTT LIVING BY RESTONIC PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
Restonic mattresses are made with the finest care and quality of craftsmanship, providing you with years of comfort and support. Restonic warrants against defects in workmanship and/or materials of your mattress. In the unlikely event that service is required because of such defects after purchase, your Restonic mattress will be repaired or replaced (at Restonic’s option) without charge, except for transportation costs. If you observe a defect, please contact the retailer from whom you purchased your mattress to file your claim. If the retailer cannot be reached, file a claim at www.Restonic.com/mattress-warranty. To successfully file a warranty claim, proof of purchase must be provided (including date of purchase) and tags must still be adhered to the mattress.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights but you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. The manufacturer warrants against defects in workmanship and material of the mattress. In the unlikely event that service is required because of such defects after purchase, your Restonic mattress will be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer’s option) without charge, except for transportation costs.
Please note: If identical materials are not available at time of repair, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality.
If service is required during the years covered by warranty (see Warranty Schedule below) because of such defects, your Restonic mattress will be repaired or replaced (at the manufacturer option) at a charge as shown in the Warranty Schedule, plus transportation costs. If you observe a defect, contact us at www.Restonic.com/mattress-warranty to file a warranty claim. Proof of purchase must be provided (including date of purchase).
This warranty is given by the RESTONIC manufacturer whose name and address appear on the law label attached to your RESTONIC product. This warranty is given only to the initial purchaser and is effective from the date of purchase. This warranty shall be governed by the state law and adjudicated in the state and local courts located in city and state where the mattress was manufactured.
The Restonic Warranty does NOT cover items not expressly listed in the above “Limited Warranty” section, such as, but not confined to:
- • Transportation and inspection costs.
- • Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from secondhand parties, non-retail establishments or received as promotional item.
- • Bedding height.
- • Comfort preference.
- • Replacement of another piece in a sleep set, unless it is also defective.
- • At some point your new sleep set may reveal normal body impressions. These are to be expected as the product forms to you.
- • Body impressions or sagging that measures less than .75” on all mattresses without a quilt top (1.5” for quilt top mattresses).
- • Damage of the mattress due to misuse or abuse.
- • Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation, bed base or when an incorrect bed frame is used.
- • Sheet fit.
- • Mattress fabric cover is not under Warranty.
- • Handles are for decorative purposes only and not covered under the Warranty.
- • Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure relieving qualities of these materials.
- • Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns on mattress or box spring.
- • Zippered mattress cover damage due to improper care.
At first, your new Restonic mattress may feel firm in contrast to what you have been using, but within a short period of time, you will become adjusted to the feel of a properly supportive mattress.
Attached to every Restonic mattress is a law tag which includes a warranty code number.
To determine the terms of your warranty, match the warranty code with the appropriate line in the warranty schedule. Law tags are marked accordingly. “Exclusive of transportation and inspection costs.” This warranty is for products that carry the specific warranty codes listed.
|Warranty Code||Total Limited Warranty Period (In Years)||Period for No Charge* Repair or Replacement|
*Exclusive of transportation and inspection costs
DO’S AND DON’TS OF BEDDING CARE
- • DO rotate your mattress as needed to promote even wear.
- • DO use an appropriate frame with center support or bed base with center support on queen and king-size mattresses to ensure validation of your warranty.
- • DO let your new mattress “air” upon removal from its plastic packaging. Discard the plastic wrapping on your mattress as soon as possible; a child or pet can become entangled and suffocate.
- • DO keep your bedding clean and use a mattress protector. Stains, soiling, fluid penetration or other signs of abuse will void the warranty and make your mattress ineligible for repair or replacement.
- • DO replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress to provide the proper support for your new mattress.
- • DO carry your mattress upright on its side. It is easier to handle and less likely to damage the mattress. If you need to store your mattress for an extended period, please store it flat.
- • DO promptly dispose of old mattresses to avoid a fire hazard.
- • DON’T use handles on the side of the mattress for anything other than repositioning the mattress on it’s foundation. They are not built for heavy lifting and will rip or tear if too much pressure is applied.
- • DON’T remove the law tag at the end of your mattress as this has the identification needed to exercise your warranty rights.
- • DON’T use cleaning fluids on your mattress. The chemicals may damage some of the materials.
- • DON’T allow your mattress to get wet. Any liquids, water or other fluids may damage upholstery causing materials to compress. Protect your mattress from water and other liquids with a water proof mattress protector.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
YOUR NEW MATTRESS IS NOT FIRE-PROOF
Your new mattress meets fire safety standards issued by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission when used by itself or with a foundation specified on the federal law tag attached to the mattress. Compared to older mattresses, you new mattress will, if ignited, burn more slowly and less intensely, giving you more time to escape.
IN ORDER TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE:
- • DO keep matches and lighters away from children.
- • DO keep space heaters away from you bed or other flammable items. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions and warnings.
- • DON’T smoke in bed. This is a common cause of fatal fires.
- • DON’T use candles on or around your bed.
- • DON’T run electrical cords under you bed or trap them against a wall. Avoid placing lamps where they can fall on the bed.
INCASE OF FIRE, EXIT AND THEN CALL 911
To facilitate any future customer service or warranty inquiries, please keep a copy of this warranty card, all tags on your bedding and the sales receipt. For complete warranty assistance, you MUST have you receipt (not credit card payment receipt) and you law tag. The law tag conveys your warranty rights and the sales receipt supports the original owners right to a warranty.