ROOMS TO GO JACKSONVILLE OUTLET
ROOMS TO JACKSONVILLE OUTLET GRAND OPENING
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
OPEN TO FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- DESCRIPTION: This Promotion consists of a random drawing to be conducted around the Grand Opening of the Rooms To Go Jacksonville Outlet store.
- TO ENTER: To enter, you must do so at the Grand Opening event at the specific Rooms To Go store by completing an entry form and depositing such form into an entry box at the Rooms To Go Jacksonville Outlet store located at 11030 Phillips Hwy., Jacksonville, FL 32258. Each entrant is a “Participant.” The “Promotion Period” is the time frame during which you can submit an entry to win, which is December 3, 2022 through December 5, 2022. Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is: RTG Furniture Corp. of Georgia, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584. Sponsor’s decisions relating to, as well as all interpretations of, these Official Rules and the conduct or administration of the Promotion, shall be final and binding. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open legal residents of the State of Florida, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Eligibility is also contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- DRAWING: Sponsor will select nine (9) winners from all eligible entries received. Each winner will win a single prize as designated in a random drawing. No duplicate or multiple winners. One winner per household. The random drawing will occur on or around the end of the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Promotion, whose decision are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Winner will be notified by mail on or about December 19, 2022 and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release from liability which must be received by Sponsor within 15 days of the date on the notification.
- PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
- One (1) Rooms To Go Living Room (approximate retail value (“ARV”) $1,000)
- One (1) Rooms To Go Bedroom (ARV $1,000)
- One (1) 70” LG TV (ARV $599.99)
- Two (2) Apple iPads (ARV $329.99)
- Two (2) Sonos Speakers (ARV $399.99)
- Two (2) Rooms To Go Gift Cards (ARV $250)
All selections of prizes are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of ALL Prizes: $4,559.95. Prizes may be awarded by a Sponsor gift card in the amount of the stated ARV. No substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value in the event of unavailability. All details of the Prize shall be determined solely by Sponsor. All taxes are the sole responsibility of Prize Winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are non-transferable. Winners of prizes valued at over $600 will be required to provide a social security number or other tax ID number, for Sponsor to comply with IRS regulations and issue an IRS Form 1099-Misc.
- WINNER LIST: Participants acknowledge and agree that the Potential Winners will be announced shortly after the drawing. A list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Winners List Request, Rooms To Go Jacksonville Outlet Grand Opening Sweepstakes, 11540 Highway 92 East, Seffner, FL 33584, within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Please indicate the store for which you would like information.
- WINNER VERIFICATION AND NOTIFICATION: An entrant (a “Potential Winner”) is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a Potential Winner, unless and until the Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified. If a Potential Winner fails to respond to any notification attempt or return verification documents within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or an undeliverable or other error message is received by Sponsor, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and forfeit his/her prize. All decisions of Sponsor shall be binding and final.
- LIMITATIONS AND LIABILITIES: Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Use of any automatic means to enter the Promotion is prohibited. The Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, delayed entry or communication caused by the Participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Promotion or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Participant, Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Promotion and determine the winners from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
- GENERAL RULES: As a condition of entry into the Promotion, Participants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with creation of or submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of and/or awarding of the prizes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Released Parties to use of winners’ persona, in whole or in part, including without limitation their names, likenesses, photographs, voices, opinions and/or hometown and state and entries for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) and any other public use, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that this Promotion and these Official Rules and any action or omission relating to or arising out of this Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to the conflicts of law provisions, and is subject to the laws, rules and regulations of the United States and these Official Rules. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida having jurisdiction, and Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Florida. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- REMOVAL FROM FUTURE MAILINGS: To have your name and address removed from Sponsor’s future mailings regarding sweepstakes, hand print your name, address, and a statement saying, “Remove me from all future mailing lists” on a piece of paper and mail to: Rooms To Go Removal Notification, PO Box 458, Seffner, Florida 33584. Sponsor will process your request within 60 days.